Auto fill, a small but very powerful extension that let you fill forms automatically when pages load. It proves to be an itch in the nose when we have fill form now and often while surfing the web. It is for those people who want straightforward form filler without any bells and whistles.
After installation, click the “options button” to configure the auto filler. There you can specify the form controls and the required data. You can also add or remove controls according to your requirements. The “Formfiller” will automatically fill the fields if that web page contains the defined fields.
Now take a look at its features it offers
- Ultimate form control – autofill text input boxes, textarea, password fields, hidden fields, and even iframe-based WYSIWYG edit boxes; drop-down menus and listboxes; checkboxes and radio buttons.
- Regular Expressions – it also support Regex, so define powerful expressions to
- identify the fields.
- Site filtering – restrict autofill on a per-site basis
- Exceptions – if you want to restrict autofiller for some sites, then in specify the
- websites to exclude from autofill.
- Import/Export – transfer your settings to another computer or to the Autofill
- extension for Google Chrome